Two Boating Outings in One Weekend
Friday afternoon Jaclyn and Stephanie came with us out on the boat. We all 4 were content to float and gab for the whole time we were there. You shoulda' seen how prunish we were when we got out over a couple hours later! But were we ever relaxed after a busy week. So Sunday morning after the bike race at CA . . .
when Randy and I were walking, I suggested we go out again since we didn't use up any gas Friday and it was such a gorgeous blue sky and hot day. He was easily convinced!
It didn't take long to round up 4 of our student workers to go out with us after Randy mowed and I made some minestrone for our lunch when we got back. Elizabeth enjoyed the wakeboard awhile. . .
. . . and Brooke enjoyed some kneeboarding again
and then it was TUBE TIME - their favorite.
I got a couple of great video clips of spins that ended the outing. Next weekend we'll be out of town so by the time September 21 rolls around, maybe the water will be cooler than us oldsters will want to brave. Ya' never know.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home