Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Guess who?

We sat around Miami airport Sunday after the cruise waiting on our flight out at 8 p.m. It was a great day for people watching - especially the Air France flight to Paris gate where we were scheduled to board a couple hours later. After the long line of passengers had finished boarding, this gentleman came up with a police escort and a girl to board.


I noticed lots of Air France employees and other people like us in the terminal snapping their picture with him. So I figured he might be somebody well known. Randy was suffering from a terrible lack of curiosity so I asked an Air France employee who he was and then went over to the fast food counter where he was waiting on his order and asked if he'd mind if I had my picture with him "for my son" - that add on was Randy's idea. I guess he couldn't imagine the "guy" believing anybody my age would want my picture with him or something ? ! ? We'll see if anybody guesses who he is, who hasn't already been clued in with a phone call that very day! So if you already heard, you can't play this game. I'll edit this post once somebody gets it - or sooner.

The rest of the story is that our flight got cancelled due to "weather" in Atlanta on Sunday, so we stayed overnight in a motel (at our expense of course due to the "weather" card) until Monday morning at 9:30 when we flew out. You might guess we were flying with Delta - hopefully our LAST time!
(added Aug. 9) Thanks for asking, Sara! It's Chris Tucker from "Rush Hour" and other TV shows and movies.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK ~~ It is Sarah .... Who is that guy??

10:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home