Friday, September 16, 2022

August - Puzzles, Quilts, and Connie's Birthday Bash


One of the many puzzles we put together in August with Mom.  All from the Samaritan Center for them to sell once we find out if all the pieces are there.


Hazel likes puzzling too and helped with this one one Sabbath.  Unfortunately, it had pieces missing.


A scrappy quilt I put together for the CCC Sonshine Quilt Ministry


Another scrappy quilt I did earlier in the spring but I didn't get to see the finished product till now.  Hazel called it an "I Spy" quilt.  It was a little too random for my liking.  Somebody else sewed strips of left-over fabric together and then cut them into four-inch squares that I then sewed together.   




This Wysocki puzzle had missing pieces unfortunately.

It was fun partying at Connie's with friends on her birthday.  Unfortunately, Mom wasn't feeling well so Randy stayed home with her.


Ukrainian Manners was fun - they call it the Pencil Game and use different rules than I'd heard of.  I like their version better since everybody is involved more.  You pass the dice to the next person after you roll it once and so forth around the table till somebody rolls a one or six.  Then the pencil goes to the next person - and whoever gets to 100 first wins.

I was glad when we finally finished this puzzle that made me want CANDY!

I made this "five-yard quilt" with fabric I got at the Sam. Ctr. for the quilting ministry

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home