Friday, September 25, 2020

A Walk in the Woods, a Ride Along the River, and stuff

We enjoyed attending Connect church at the Goliath Wall at SAU last Sabbath again.  Fall was in the air - it felt so good to need a jacket at last.


We went straight from church to the VW hiking trails for a nice hike last Sabbath morning.


I put together a couple of pillow shams this week to match the quilt I made for our bed several months ago.  I had been thinking about that possibility since I finished the quilt.  The motivation came when I found a navy dust skirt to use on our bed with the quilt, so I got the quilt off the closet shelf and put it on our bed.  


Wednesday morning this week we took our bikes to the TN Riverwalk and biked from Riverview Park to the Walnut Street Bridge.  It was a beautiful fall day for the ride.



We can't bike it straight through without a butt break from our bike seats!

Amy and Jeremy - you should recognize these t-shirts.


It felt enough like fall to motivate me to get out my fall decorations.


 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home