Thursday, June 14, 2018

Quickie Quilt Completed - 43 x 51

I just finished this quilt yesterday for the CCC Sonshine Quilting Ministry.  It's small - only 43 x 51" and will be given as a comfort quilt (throw size) to some short lady.  Hazel had lots of scraps she wanted to use up that she cut up into squares and told me to put into a quilt, so this is the finished product.  It went really fast - I probably only worked on it 4 or 5 afternoons

You can see what fabric she had me use for the backing and binding.  All the fabrics have hearts so I told her I would name it a "heart to heart" quilt.  She gives comfort quilts to their church members who have difficult diagnoses given them, or to family members of those who've died. 

Maybe Kimberly S. should get this one (but she's not a church member at CCC).  Pray for her (Renee's niece) who recently was told cancer has spread throughout and she's not having any more chemo but is under hospice care now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home