Christmas with Ryan & Carrie, and other VIPs Visit
Ryan and Carrie came this weekend so we could have Christmas together. We managed to hold Carrie off from opening the gifts till Saturday night.
Ryan got a grease gun so now he can be a grease monkey I guess
The Willow angel playing the flute has been on Carrie's wish list for some time.
This is for Ryan's "sports" tree they have set up in their office - Santa on skis
I thought Randy would enjoy this new Readers' Digest with some articles that are of keen interest to him. His real gift from me comes once he decides on it and gets it ordered. I didn't take a picture of him opening the Ceramic heater from Ryan and Carrie for our trailer. It felt pretty good warming up our house this morning when we woke up to 16 degrees outside!
I've wanted this soup tureen for years, but I finally asked the right people! Any time I told Randy I wanted one, he'd reply "no you don't. . . Where will you store it? " Sound familiar? Well, now that we have a bigger house, that should NOT be a problem! We decided it would make a great cereal bowl too.

Ryan also came home this weekend to see his good friend, John, who's home from South Korea (where he teaches English and Bible) until Dec. 26. John came to dinner Sabbath along with Jonathan and Kelli, and then Sunday he and Ryan played some tennis while Randy and I went to Matt and Molli's wedding (two of our former CA students).
Today we enjoyed visiting with Mary Ann, Randy, Joni, Byron and his new wife Jenni. They're in town to spend Christmas with Mary Ann's family.


1 Comments:
Nice post!! It was a fun weekend. It will be a good time at New Year's week being back in Collegedale too. How about some tennis and ping pong and basketball?! Maybe Sitar too... start working on that! Have a safe rest of your trip to Plymouth.
Post a Comment
<< Home