Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Birthday Lake Outing













In addition to enjoying a free dessert at lunch at Cracker Barrel - blackberry cobbler, and an Olive Garden dinner, we had sunshine for a few hours in the afternoon on the boat. What more could a person ask!











Ryan came directly from school right after his first day of teaching to join us and enjoyed some nice water for wakeboarding.


He kinda' likes having a life after the school day is over! And it's great having him around to go boating with us this year.













Jaclyn got in on the action too - it's about time!



And she'll be off again Thursday for Knight's lake house in Alabama for the weekend. What is going on????












I drove the boat today even so Randy was dangerous with the camera.


He was getting shots from every angle it appears.
Thanks everybody who e-mailed, called, or sent cards. It was great hearing from all of you. It wasn't too painful I guess. But I want to celebrate my next one on the Sea of Glass in heaven. Imagine the skiing there! You're all invited to join me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home