Friday, July 27, 2007

I Did It!







This morning we headed out about 8:45 for Harrison Bay with Ryan for a short outing. Randy took the first turn on the glassy water. You can even see his reflection - click on the pictures to see the larger version open in another window, hopefully!



Ryan had to settle for clowning around on the skis since we forgot his wakeboard. Looks like he had some fun anyhow. It was fun watching him for sure!



Then it was my turn - my thoughts went something like this ~ I'm not so sure I should get in. . . it's not very sunny and hot yet. . . oh well, at least it IS smooth water. Why not. (Ask Jaclyn, she could tell you these were EXACTLY my thoughts before I took the plunge! By the way, we miss you on the boat with us. When are you EVER coming home????)
I got up my nerve to drop a ski today - my first time this summer And I managed to stay up all the way down to the boat dock area and back to where I dropped it at the bend by the island in Wolftever - in spite of the boat that went by, with the waves to deal with!
Here I am letting go where I'd dropped my ski, and it was right beside me I discovered after I let go. It was floating boot down so I hadn't spotted it until I dropped, since the bottom is black, like the water color almost!

1 Comments:

Blogger Surfs Up said...

That was fun going out, next time we'll have to remember the wakeboard and hopefully I can go for longer than 3 minutes!

6:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home