Sunday, March 15, 2020

Florida Fun with Mom

Casa Del Sol pool with Mom

I enjoyed some good books on the trip

Mom's favorite shoe store in St. Pete has become mine too - Pelz!

John's Pass

Madeira Beach with sea fog

Zephyrhills flea market - I found a couple Corelle serving plates I wanted

We enjoyed lots of shuffleboard with Milton


A favorite place to visit down there

We had a good view of this roseated spoonbill

The alli and turtle must be friends.  They sunned peacefully for a long time on this log.


White ibis-ville!

Milton's place where we stayed for 10 days

Olive Garden in Brandon with Janet, Jim and Ruth (Coleman's niece and sister-in-law)

Good ole Trails End motel

the Gulf water at Treasure Island was cold!

Shufflers

We had strawberry shortcake most every day!  - mmmmmm good!

Hand n Foot fun with Jeanette and Rhonda Hodge

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home