Tuesday, November 26, 2019

A Week with the Heilmans in Plymouth

We had dry roads for our trip to Plymouth on Sunday, Nov. 17.  But there was still a lot of snow on the ground from their 9 inch dump the week before we arrived.

It's always fun to see Uncle Jim and Aunt June.  They came by the bowling alley Tues. to visit with us.

Gary went with us to the Olive Garden where Jessica and Heather work.  Jessica spoiled us with great service and more olives than you would believe in our salads!

We always get together with Anne's family for haystacks. . .

. . . and games!


Fri. we bowled again with Dad's "Senior Drop-in" league.


I bowled a game like I never will again probably!  It sure was fun - 4 strikes and 3 spares!  My next game I didn't even score half that, it was 71!  But my third game I came back with 132, just one point less than Anne who won that one.  Randy took the second game with 143.



Jake came by to say hi.

Randy blew out the lower gutters and cleared out the front yard.

We invited Kelly n Terry over for Sabbath dinner and enjoyed the afternoon visiting with them.  Colleen spent some time with us too but somehow escaped being in any pictures.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home