A "Bear-y" Nice Camping Weekend
| Signs of the burned areas in the Smokies from the fire two teens set last November - how sad. |
| Relaxing by the stream Sabbath |
| Chimneys Picnic Area in the national park where we hung out Sabbath |
| Trillium are always fun to spot. |
| I love these "shooting star" wildflowers. I don't know what their real name is. |
| I'm glad we were in the van when we saw this guy. |
| Smile for the camera! |
| Coming out of the auto nature trail, we passed homes lost in the fires. |
| Tremont Resort - one side of the driveway wasn't touched, and this side was devastated. |
![]() |
| We hiked along this creek on the Gatlinburg Trail Sabbath morning |
![]() |
| The elephant tree - quite the trunk! |
![]() |
| Signs of last fall's fires along the trail |
![]() |
| I'm glad the fire didn't destroy these unique trees along the trail. Being beside the creek probably helped save them. |






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home