Sunday, April 14, 2013

Stephanie's Collegedale Shower

Sat. night, April 6, we had a shower for Stephanie and Andy in the Youth Fellowship room at the Collegedale Church.  There were about 30 of us there.  Renee planned it and decorated beautifully.  I loved the flower arrangement she made.

 While we waited on guests to arrive, Claire had a blast running around.

I got to enjoy Jackson while his mom had some refreshments.


There were a lot of left-over cupcakes that our students enjoyed the week after at school.

There is never a shortage of willing arms for sweethearts like Jackson!  Claire is a little harder to hold in your lap these days for some reason.  I miss those days.
Ken got a lot of great pictures - many that are included below in this blog post - thanks for leaving them on my computer!

 
(Ken's picture) - Jackson loves being tossed in the air it seems.

(Ken's picture)

(Ken's)

(Ken's) Andy and Stephanie with nephew Jackson

Nice picture, Ken, of Ryan and Claire about to leave.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home