"When you look at your life, the greatest happinesses are family happinesses." - Joyce Brothers
Saturday, September 26, 2009
Hummingbird Visitors
Carrie took these pictures two weeks ago today of some of our regular visitors.
Randy took this little 30 second video of the action on our deck last Sabbath morning while we ate breakfast. They're so much fun to watch but don't share territory well at the feeder.
Maybe those are some of my hummers on their way south as we have very little activity here anymore. Supposed to keep our feeders up until October 10 to be sure they say. Enjoy, cause when they are gone winter is not far behind.
:) It's great to hear that good old sabbath music in the background. I was thinking, if all I had was a transcript of Randy's words, couldn't hear him or see him, I'd definitely know who he was.
2 Comments:
Maybe those are some of my hummers on their way south as we have very little activity here anymore. Supposed to keep our feeders up until October 10 to be sure they say. Enjoy, cause when they are gone winter is not far behind.
:) It's great to hear that good old sabbath music in the background. I was thinking, if all I had was a transcript of Randy's words, couldn't hear him or see him, I'd definitely know who he was.
Post a Comment
<< Home