The Big Surprise!

Friday I was in my last period class when the door opened and I turned around to see who was there - no, not students needing to know their passwords, but Amy and Jeremy! I wish I'd had a camera to capture that scene, but you'll have to settle for the pictures we took Sabbath instead.
There were 8 of us here for dinner, sorely missing Ryan who was stuck at his "post" in Ohio. This picture shows how those gathered round the table felt about him not being here with us. That's Carrie with her very sad face covered.

We enjoyed looking at Amy & Jeremy's pictures on his laptop after dinner. I copied several of them to my thumb drive, and thus the post just before this one.
We relaxed awhile before heading up to Ocoee to cool off along a mountain creek.
Unfortunately Jaclyn slipped on the slippery, slimey rocks as soon as she set foot in the creek. She fell hard, knocking the wind right out of her. This picture is the last of the series I took as she was going down. I felt so bad for her.

It was cooler there than at home, and refreshing just to put my feet in the water.
Carrie & Stephanie took the plunge and enjoyed the refreshing water. And once again, the blog refuses to post any more pictures to this one, so you'll just have to imagine what they looked like sliding down the slippery rocks, splashing into the water, and with the heavy duty "shower" pouring from the rocks above on them. Or check Jaclyn's blog for pictures she's posted already (you can link to it if you move the mouse over "Jaclyn's blog").

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home