 |
| Amy and Jeremy bought tickets for us to tour Longwood Gardens in Pennsylvania about 45 min. from their house on Sunday morning, Dec. 12. So even though the outdoor gardens were out of season, the Conservatory and du Pont House had amazing displays. |
 |
| I loved the wreath above the entrance! |
 |
| The Pierce du Pont House had a beautiful Christmas display. |
 |
| I hope to get back to see these gardens in the spring or summer. |
 |
| They had three treehouses that were fun to climb up in. |
 |
| Notice the dried hydrangea blooms decorating this tree. |
 |
| in the du Pont house |
 |
| Another treehouse. |
 |
| the Christmas train |
 |
| I've never seen so many kinds of orchids - even red and black ones! |
In the pipe organ gallery, we walked through and could see all the hundreds of pipes.
 |
| The mantle decoration in the music room had some real swag and was to resemble smoke drifting up from the fireplace. |
 |
| This tree was so well lit up. |
 |
| I loved the hanging candles in globes above the table. |
 |
| Stunning |
 |
| a winter wonderland? |
 |
| My first time to see yellow poinsettias |
 |
| The Conservatory that had the beautiful indoor Christmas display |
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home