Monday, August 29, 2016

On the Boat Again at Last



Uh oh. . .

. . . now she's down.

and up again!

Yea - right up on his knees even!

Engulfed?  He made it through.

Larissa is happy when she's on top of the water but doesn't like the unknowns down under so swims fast when she is through on the kneeboard!

Sierra going up on the wakeboard - seems to come easy for her



There he goes again!  I wish I'd been shooting when he was holding on to each of their tubes and had one leg on each tube briefly - till they separated and he hit the water in between.
When Sierra's tube hit theirs, she took the brunt!

Luke switched back and forth between the tubes a LOT!
At this point you need to be hanging on tight!

Christiana and I took a turn cooling off on the tubes.





It looks like she's doing push-ups on the tube!

Ready and waiting

Hit it!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home