Sunday, September 6, 2015

Shopping Spree with Connie S.

Connie and Roger Smith came to visit us this weekend - it was fun trying out several new recipes on them, like the Spanish Rice on the table. Connie took this picture that I lifted from her FB page.  Unfortunately, we didn't get the camera out this weekend till she and I were heading out to shop Sunday.


 Today she and I were out and about together, hitting the quilt sale first, then on to lots of other stops.  The most fun was at the Jack and Jill Consignment sale.  I can't wait to see Claire and Easton in their new threads!  

The Oshkosh corduroy pants have red trains on them and Claire's scotty jumper is also corduroy.  Won't they be cute in these!

I love finding Gymboree and Children's Place second-hand stuff!


The striped fleece pull over jacket is by the Gap.  He doesn't like feet in sleepers so here are a couple of PJ's without the feet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home