Smith's in Town
Connie brought us some of her homemade biscotti, along with the recipe, which I've made 4 batches of - what fun we've been having dipping them in wassel and hot chocolate . . . Roma is next to dip in this morning at breakfast.
And you should see the beautiful book she and Roger made for us of pictures they've taken of the St. Joe lighthouse. It's a real coffee table hit. Come see it. If you haven't been to her blog, that's where you'll see many of those amazing lighthouse pictures of one of our favorite spots anywhere.

1 Comments:
And a big thank you too for the Christmas hand towel for my kitchen. I have it attached to the oven handle and it works great there. I haven't had one of those in years. Thanks for sharing your B&B with us. We had a great time even though it was short.
Post a Comment
<< Home