Valentine's Surprise

and then bought me some lovely pink carnations that I'm still enjoying on my desk at school! We figured Wed. night it would be too busy at the restaurants, and we wouldn't get there as early as we could on Tuesday. It seemed half of Chattanooga also went out to beat the Valentine's Day crowds, but we only waited about 15 minutes to be seated.
But then on Wed. after Randy's appointment with the dermatologist, we found a coupon in a magazine that came in the mail that day to Q'Doba's. So we took advantage and enjoyed a burrito at the downtown restaurant (this is a free Google burrito shot, not one of what we ate!).
But then on Wed. after Randy's appointment with the dermatologist, we found a coupon in a magazine that came in the mail that day to Q'Doba's. So we took advantage and enjoyed a burrito at the downtown restaurant (this is a free Google burrito shot, not one of what we ate!).After that I told him I had a surprise for him, and asked him to take me to Memorial Auditorium. We got to see Ripple Production's "Two from Galilee" - a dramatic musical based on the book by Marjorie Holmes, the story of Mary's betrothal to Joseph. We really enjoyed the music (with live orchestra) and dramatization. One of our former students (Brianne Johnson) played the part of Mary and did very well! Her mother and brother were also in it. Randy took a picture on his cell phone when they were taking a bow at the end but he's not home now for me to get the picture to post (check again later). I figured he's always doing nice things for me for Valentine's and it was high time I do something for him. It was great celebrating our love two night's in a row.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home