Trip to Chicago
Friday we left CA about 12:15 headed for Chicago for Jeff & Sarah's wedding on Sunday. We decided to skirt Nashville and drop in on Carrie at Highland en route. She was sure surprised to see us walk into her office, as was Ryan surprised that night to see the pictures we took en route of our brief visit with her!
Before we left, we walked over to her apartment . . .
We got the inside tour too, and even enjoyed her new couch - wow, is it every comfortable!
We stayed at the LaQuinta Inn with the rest of the wedding guests from out of town.
and enjoyed some fun family time throughout the weekend. . .
and at the park nearby where the guys enjoyed shooting some hoops while Ruthie, Milt, Randy and I took a nice long walk. The weather was gorgeous all weekend. Wait till you see the park wedding pictures! Stay tuned - hopefully tomorrow I'll squeeze that in.

1 Comments:
Hey, I like the picture of us playing basketball and also there at the hotel in the lobby, I bet I was eating waffles then, but that is a safe bet most of the time!!
Post a Comment
<< Home