Happy Birthday, Randy
Happy birthday to you - what a guy!
How fortunate I am to have found you
Those 32 years ago back at Andrews.

Ain't it great growing old together -
Gone are the days of jogging,
Poems that rhyme,
And kids under our feet.
We're having to adjust to this empty nest,
But I can't think of a better guy to settle in with!
Happy Birthday, Randy!
(and now I must get off here so we can head to Plymouth for your birthday party - the guest of honor can't be tooooooo late!)These pictures were taken at FLA in April with Ryan, and in Cancun a year ago with Amy.

1 Comments:
Happy birthday Mr Heilman!! I am sure it was a wonderful time.
I enjoyed the pic MJ.
We just bought a boat...so we are now in the club. We hope it will be hours of fun with the kids. You all are certainly a tribute to the family boating adventures.
Karen Trish
Post a Comment
<< Home