Tuesday, May 23, 2006

CA Graduation, then boating with Carrie

Sunday after CA's graduation, it poured down rain. So we came home for our pictures in our regalia instead of doing it outside at the church.

The rain had quit after we had dinner, so we loaded up the boat and headed to the river. Once again, neither Randy or I got so much as our big toe wet. . .

Ryan and Carrie both wakeboarded and said it wasn't really so bad. But I did hear a gasp as they jumped in!

You're looking pretty brave here, Carrie. Just take the plunge - you can do it.

It was fairly smooth water compared to the last time we went when it was really windy and choppy, even in Wolftever Creek where we play.

Here you can see how smooth the water was. Ryan was loving it! But soon the boaters and Sea doos put an end to the smooth stuff to his dismay.

The tubes still work we found out. They seemed to enjoy that for a long pull, till their arms were too tired to hang on any longer.

It was a warmer day than we've enjoyed so far this season, so I didn't need to wear my ski gloves on my toes. I even had shorts on instead of sweats. So summer is coming. We're using the AC a bit now too. Today is such a gorgeous day - not humid, and about 80. Too bad we aren't going out on the boat today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home